Monday, October 27, 2008

Who? Wait, there's a blog here?!


Yeah, very quiet; thoughts on that when I get my feet back under me. (I love the new gig but the pace is something else, and then there are all these bookshelves I need to finish building. The most-used fixture in the new house appears to be the Time Sink. Does the kitchen in the TARDIS have a Time Sink? I digress.) But I needed to tell someone that I need to have the entire Particle Zoo (and its Antimatter Annex) shipped to me immediately. That is all. (HT to Book of Joe.)

5 comments:

MC said...

I've still been dropping by daily to read your twitter'ngs.

I figured out what level 6 on the Blogger Burnout scale is after flirting with charcoal the other week. Level 6 is Diamond.

AG said...

Aw, thanks; I'm loving Twitter a lot right now, since larger posts are just beyond me. Soon, though, things should be back to near-normal. One hopes.

Diamond? So I need to monitor myself for signs of... glitter? And how about you -- are you dialed back down to 4, or...?

MC said...

Well, I was thinking what happens to coal when it is subjected to heat and pressure for a long period of time... it becomes hard, colorless and ensnared deep underground. Sure, once you emerge and get a little polish, a diamond turns into something nice (or utilitarian depending on the grade)... but it is a long struggle and a lot of work to get it into that shape.

This week should be ok for me... a little bit of a breather since I know what I am posting nearly every day until Saturday(and figuring that out is half the battle most days). I am hovering at the 3/4 crossover point, but I am still made of pork.

Melissa Gay Art said...

Yay, glad to hear you're doing all right!

MC said...

*suddenly wonders if his last comment got sucked under the mud*